Friday, June 15, 2012

A Thousand Words (2012)

A Thousand Words (2012)
Title : A Thousand Words

iMDB Rating: 4.5

Date Released : 2012

Movie Quality : BRRip

Starring : Eddie Murphy, Cliff Curtis and Kerry Washington

Genre : Comedy | Drama

Format : MKV

Size : 600MB

Link For : Download | Trailer

Subtitle : Indonesia | English




Plot/Storyline:


After stretching the truth on a deal with a spiritual guru, literary agent Jack McCall finds a Bodhi tree on his property. Its appearance holds a valuable lesson on the consequences of every word we speak.

6 comments:

  1. I have read a few reviews about A Thousand Words and my Dish co-workers told me they enjoyed watching it. So I ran across it on Blockbuster @Home and I should be getting it in the mail shortly. I haven't recently seen Eddie Murphy in a movie so I am excited to see what this one is all about and if it's interesting as they say. Good thing I don’t have to return it right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gan datanya ud terhapus (File Removed for Violation) tolong diupload lg !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can someone pleeeease tell me the password to extract the file?

    ReplyDelete
  4. bisa seseorang pleeeease memberitahu saya kata sandi untuk mengekstrak file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Passwordnya ada dibawah link di TinyPaste sobat...

      Delete